01 August 2012

Why I love my postman part 2

Hey all!

I have a few of these posts lined up! A while ago myself and Theodora from Red Hair Black Polish got to talking on twitter about doing a swap. It wasn't meant to happen until September but we are both impatient and started buying stuff immediately :P This is what I got:

I love kinder but we can only get some of it here. There were amazing! There was also a white chocolate bar called weiss and crisp. Basically is cornflakes and white chocolate squished into a bar. Tastes soooooo good. That didn't last long :D The naturals crisps were in balsamic vinigar (I think?) but they tasted like BBQ :P Now let's see some nail polish!!


First up is the Essence polish. From left to right: Prince charming, Sleepy. Grumpy and Punk Royal.
Now the Snow white stuff is practically gone from our shop now so I'm THRILLED to have charming! I love him! No man will ever take his place <3 (maybe Snape) I have grumpy but a back up is always handy! Sleepy was on my wishlist too. Punk Royal looks like a black polish but it is actually full of black glitter and set in a dark base! I never heard of it before and got a shock when I swatched it on my nail :P

From left to right: Flormar magnetic twist in 03,05,06 (they need names!)
I knew these were coming (they actually are the reason behind the swap!). Theo did a guest post for me using the red one and I fell in love with it. These are hands down the best magnetic polishes around! The lines are so strong and just beautiful. I seriously want the rest of this collection. Plus I have never tried flormar polish before.

From left to right: Flormar 442 (forest green), Catrice Marilyn and me, P2 color victim in artful
I love dark green polish and 442 is perfect! Marilyn and me was supposed to be discontinued and I was gutted I didn't buy it so when this rolled out of the bubble wrap I was freaking out!!! They have since brought it back into my local shop but this polish is super special to me so I don't care! P2 is another new to me brand and artful is just a gorgeous colour. Theo really hit the mark in getting polish that I liked :D She even added in a little lipbalm that smells like watermelon. I am a lipbalm addict!!

This was my first ever swap and I am so glad it all went so smoothly. Oh and the little card that you see in the first picture has a clover on it!  I thought it was really sweet that she stuck with an Irish theme :) I'm keeping that in my little blogger box where I keep all the notes and cards I get from companies and bloggers :)

Cuti-CLUE-les

20 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh that Catrice red polish looks so sexxxy! I can't wait to see swatches of it! Looks like she hooked you up yo! I love your mailman too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg kaki it is so fricking amazing! It has red glitter in it too that didn't show up in the picture! Love it! you need it? ;) x

      Delete
  2. I love Prince Charming! What a great package!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a gorgeous polish! so sparkly!

      Delete
  3. Lol I love that Kaki loves your mailman! This is awesome! I LOVE P2 - 442, because shocker, I love blues.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P2 have such gorgeous colours! Raging we can't get them here :P

      Delete
  4. Ahh so cute! i also love beauty swapping a lot :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so much fun! Plus it's a great chance to try out new brands :)

      Delete
  5. Fantastic swap. I'd be thrilled for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am delighted with it! I can't wait to wear them all

      Delete
  6. Awww, I am so happy you liked them all! :) Hihi, can't wait for our next swap! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you had such a good experience with your first swap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. It makes the whole thing much less stressful x

      Delete
  8. I LOVE swapping. I'm in swap mania mode at the minute, it's ridiculous, can't get enough of it, it's like having pen pals all over again! Gorgeous package :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg I got a note today from another blogger saying the exact same thing!! It really is like having pen pals. I love it! x

      Delete
  9. HOLY SWAP HAUL! That is amazing! You got lots of great stuff-- I hope you enjoy :) How could you not, really?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True! Theo knows me really well so it was never going to be a bad swap ;) x

      Delete
  10. I love seeing hauls! You've got some real gems there! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It's so much fun to see what other people get :D x

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les