03 August 2012

Where for Artful romeo?

Hey all!

I have a nail post for ye today! I was looking over some posts today and It seems yer not fond of the skincare posts and nailcare posts I pop up on here :( Makes me sad!

P2 color victim in 620 Artful. I'll say it straight away- This is not colour accurate! I could not get it right no matter what I tried. I took pictures in the dark, in front of a window, in normal lighting and in a light box and nothing!!

Artful is more green than turquoise. It's a gorgeous polish with an amazing formula! 2 coats and it is perfect. The bottle has a quality feel to it which I adore. I got this in my swap with Theodora. P2 are a German brand AND more importantly they are cruelty free :D In Germany they only cost €1.55 for 8ml.

I really like this brand and this polish is just amazing! So smooth and easy to work with, dries really quickly and no bubbles! Pictures are without a topcoat too :)

Anyone tried this brand before? what's your favourite polish from them?

Cuti-CLUE-les

16 comments:

  1. I always try to get my hands on P2 when I'm on holiday because I think they make some really great polishes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never really heard of them before but they are amazing! Definitely on par with Catrice and Essence!!

      Delete
  2. Wow, what a beautiful colour! The only P2s I've ever tried were the glitter crackle ones, I wasn't crazy about them but then crackles got boring real quick. I'd love to try some of their creme polishes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I know what you mean it's really hard to judge a brand by their crackle :P I've heard some of their cremes are a bit dodgy but Artful has a great formula :)

      Delete
  3. I don't know the brand, but I do adore that colour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok, that settles it! I have to get a new bottle of this color :D mine is so old and almost empty, that the formula is horrible...but I love this color so much!! looks great on you, I'm glad you like it ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thank you! ugh it's such a great polish! I just love the bottle. It's so sturdy and lovely :D x

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I really like it but then again I love green polish :P

      Delete
  6. It's gorgeous! It looks so nice and glossy and green. Drives me mad when polish doesn't photograph properly! I haven't heard of this brand x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't either! I'm dying to get more but swatches are really hard to find.

      Thanks :D x

      Delete
  7. Nice to hear about a new (to me) cruelty free brand! :-D And the polish sounds perfect. Yes, it's frustrating when the camera doesn't want to cooperate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've come across so many cruelty free polish brands lately it's amazing!
      I really love the polish :) great brand so far x

      Delete
  8. It might be inaccurate, but I love the colour :D !

    ReplyDelete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les