27 August 2012

This is dopey, he don't talk none

Hey all,

Super stressed out lately so not in the best of form. I have a million and one things to sort out but they can't be done until I sort out other things. It's just a weird and annoying process that seems never ending :( It probably won't end until next August either so I have a whole year of worry ahead of me...Woo.

I have another polish from the Essence Snow White limited Edition collection. This time it's my favourite character- Dopey!

This was sent to me by the lovely and amazing Sharon who creates some gorgeous manicures over on her blog HERE. Love her, lover her blog, check her out :)

Dopey is a light lavender with silver glitter mixed inbetween. The colour is the spit of Dopey's hat which is so sweet. The polish made me think of him automatically and I really liked that!



Dopey is a little bit sheer but it builds up perfectly in 3 coats. You get a gorgeous layer of glitter on each nail. It's not patchy at all.

Dopey dries a bit gritty. You wouldn't really feel it to be honest but a thin layer of topcoat eliminates the gritty texture perfectly so it's nothing to worry about.

I have on a thin layer of Essence quick dry topcoat in the last picture. You can see how smooth it is now. Dopey looks far better with a topcoat in my opinion. Really glossy and such a delicate colour. The glitter was a lovely touch.


 All of the dwarves in the Essence collection cost €1.99. Totally worth it in my opinion! This polish is unique and will suit everyone. I can't wait to wear this one again.

What polish are ye loving at the moment?

Cuti-CLUE-les





22 comments:

  1. He is my favorite character too! This is a gorgeous color; I wish we had access to them in the US

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a shame it was limited edition. This was one of the best collections essence have ever come out with. High hopes for the next one!

      Delete
  2. So pretty. I love the dreamy dusty quality with shimmer. He's a fun character. I relate to him the most probably!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha true that :P The polish is gorgeous. One of my favourite purples (shock at liking a purple polish !)

      Delete
  3. That looks good on you! Essence did well by making the Snow White collection :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) They really excelled themselves with this one.

      Delete
  4. Oh i love This one. I was so dissapointed when the snow white collection didnt came to Holland....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean I think this is the first collection to actually come to my shop!

      Delete
  5. Wow this is gorgeous on I want it now!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you should get it :P It is unique and so easy to wear x

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. I didn't notice much shimmer on the nail. The glitter pretty much distracts you from anything else :)

      Delete
  7. Ohhh it is very pretty on the nail. Love that subtle shimmer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is lovely. It's a very easy polish to wear :)

      Delete
  8. I want this Snow White collection stat!! Lovely color! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I don't blame you! it's amazing!x

      Delete
  9. Oh you! *blushes* This collection was one of the best ones in ages, can't wait to see what Essence come up with next year. He looks great on your nails, the glitter is such a good touch! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they have some serious planning to do! Especially with all the discontinued polishes.x

      Delete
  10. It's beautiful! Essence did a great job with this collection :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya they really have a lot to live up to with their next collection!

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. It's sold out now. Limited edition collection :)

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les