09 August 2012

F4 Splat review

Hey all!

Today I have F4 splat (in case you missed the title :P )

 Splat is made up of hex, square and bar matte glitter with a sprinkling of holographic glitter to really liven it up. I fricking love this one! It reminds me of Cover band sticks n' stones (I don't own that to compare them though)

The holographic glitter is the perfect addition to Splat. I applied really well but it was harder to get a good mixture of the different glitter size and shapes on the nail.

Index finger 4 coats
Middle finger 3 coats
Ring finger 2 coats
Pinky finger 1 coat

If I were to wear this on it's own I would go for 3 coats. I like the mix of polish and it doesn't look too crowded on the nail. The base is a bit thick though it dries fairly smooth.

 I layered it over Catrice Pimp my Shrimp (one of my all time favourite polish colours). Splat looks amazing when it's layered over a brighter colour. I really love this combination. It's one I will do again and again as I don't see myself getting bored with it!

This is 3 coats of Catrice Pimp my Shrimp with 1 coat of F4 Splat! It's so much brighter and sparkly in real life.

If you don't have a polish like this already then I really would recommend buying Splat! When this runs out (probably won't take long!) I'm going to be getting the 15ml bottle. Such a great polish and really versatile. Love it!


 You can buy a 15ml bottle of F4 splat on Etsy for $8. International addicts can email F4 through etsy and they will set up a custom listing for you so you don't have to miss out :D

Cuti-CLUE-les
**Polish was provided for review**


12 comments:

  1. Ohh SO cool! It reminds me quite a bit of Cover Band Sticks and Stones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! That's fairly hard to get too.

      Delete
  2. This looks a lot of fun over an orange!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really makes the glitter more noticeable :)

      Delete
  3. LOVE bar glitter! This looks so fun layered!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks so amazing.. love the orangy color Great blog!x Marina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marina! pimp my shrimp is the best coral/orange polish. So much nicer in real life! x

      Delete
  5. want this!!! I have been lusting over stick and stones for an age!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like this one. The holo makes it so much better!!

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les