10 August 2012

F4 Bubble Yum review

Hey all!

This is the last F4 polish I have for review. This one is called Bubble Yum (cute name :P )

 F4 Bubble yum is another clear based glitter but this time with white and pink matte glitter of various sizes. I am not really a girlie girl so pink is never on my "OMG I NEED IT" list. I am really surprised with how my I like this, especially when it's layered over a darker polish.

Index finger 4 coats
Middle finger 3 coats
Ring finger 2 coats
Pinky finger 1 coat

This polish isn't going to get opaque but if I were to wear it on it's own I'd go for 2 coats. I think that has a good mix of colours and glitter sizes and it doesn't look too crowded. The glitter sits smoothly on the nail too which is really the way I prefer it to be. Stops me picking at it :P
 Application was good with this one. You don't have to fish around for glitter. It comes out with a nice even mix of sizes and colours. I'd give the bottle a little shake in between coats just to get the glitters to mix up again. This way you are getting a nice coating of glitter on each nail.

It can get a bit lumpy so keep that in mind if you are hoping to build it up! It dries quickly too but that always depends on how thick of a coat you put on and how many layers you do :)



 I layered Bubble yum over black and it blew my mind! I was not expecting it to look so good over black but it really does! I used to be a complete black nail polish addict! It was the only polish I owned for years but I've sadly stopped loving it as much but with a topper like this I think my love for black has been rekindled.

This is two coats of Stargazer 129 (damn nameless polish!) with 1 coat of Bubble yum on top. Another winner in my books!

 You can buy F4 bubble yum in a 15ml bottle on Etsy for $8. International addicts, all ye have to do is email F4 through Etsy and they will set up a custom listing for you so you won't miss out!

Out of the 4, which polish is your favourite?

Cuti-CLUE-les

 **Polish was provided for review**

10 comments:

  1. Such a yummy looking polish! I wonder how it would look with something lighter, like grey???? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea! I'll try it out and see. Thanks for the suggestion :D

      Delete
  2. This is so gorgeous! I *am a girlie girl, so this is definitely my favourite one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can handle this over a dark colour but I'd never put it with pink :P Way too much for me!

      Delete
  3. Yum!! I'm adding this to my F4 polish wish list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great :D It's great for an accent nail too :) x

      Delete
  4. This is such an interesting polish! And it looks so pretty layered over black!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's the best layered over black :) Really shows it off!

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les