12 July 2012

Smitten Polish- Pink Lemonade

Hey all!

Today I have Smitten polish Pink Lemonade to show you all. Again this is fairly picture heavy but sure no harm :P The more the merrier! Pink Lemonade is one of the more recent releases.




Smitten Polish Pink Lemonade is made up of a heap of pink hexagon glitter of all different sizes and sits in a yellow base. The glitter really sparkles in real life and it is just gorgeous. The glitter shines on the nail the way it does in the bottle pictures above.
Pink Lemonade is probably my favourite. Here I have 1 coat of Pink Lemonade over 3 coats of Nails Inc Summer Place.


We are not getting good weather here at all and these were taken on a fairly overcast/dark day.

Pink Lemonade is made up of a heap of pink hexagon glitter of all different sizes and sits in a yellow base. The glitter really sparkles in real life and it is just gorgeous.


 Personally I like to keep glitter to a minimum in general. I loved the way Pink Lemonade looked with just one coat over Nails Inc Summer place. The glitter was so clear.

Just to give you a better idea as to how it build up when layered over another polish.
Index- 4 coats pink lemonade over summer place
Middle-3 coats Pink Lemonade over Summer place
Ring- 2 coats Pink lemonade over Summer place
Pinky-1 coat Pink Lemonade over Summer place

Now onto Pink Lemonade on its own (I told you it was picture heavy haha) Again like Aquarius, I prefer Pink Lemonade when it is layered. I think the colour pops far more and also the glitter really stands out when it is layered.
Index- 4 coats Pink Lemonade
Middle- 3 coats Pink Lemonade
Ring- 2 coats Pink Lemonade
Pinky- 1 coats Pink Lemonade

 Application of this polish was grand. The glitter spread out fairly evenly and the polish itself wasn't too thick. The colour and glitter built up fairly quickly and drying time was not bad at all. Pink Lemonade is completely unique to my stash.I think this has even killed my lemming for Candeo Colors Jellybean!!


Noelie opens up shop fairly often so keep an eye on her blog page HERE. She always posts there to let everyone know when the next restock is coming and which polish will be available. You can always check out the etsy page too.
Each bottle costs $9 for 15ml.  Noelie does ship internationally and everything is well packaged  so no worries.

Cuti-CLUE-les


**The polish in this post was provided for review**

16 comments:

  1. I love how unique this colour is! Definitely a winner though! I do prefer it with the base colour though, it does make it pop more, as you said :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you think so too :) I always like to use a basecoat. Especially with glitter polish

      Delete
  2. Pretty ;) i love glitters in pastels. Makes me think of candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This isn't something I'd usually go for but I really like it. My favourite finish is 3 coats over Summer Place. It's so pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love pastel yellow polish. I love it with one or 2 coats of pink lemonade. Three is a bit much for me :P

      Delete
  4. I definitely think it looks better with just one coat of glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. it's a very unique colour. It is better with the base colour though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so unique and pretty! I think this polish is a great topper :P

      Delete
  6. I love it over the yellow :-) Such a unique colour!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it? The glitter is just stunning and so eye-catching

      Delete
  7. Oh this is so nice! I have a similar polish at the minute consistency-wise (not yellow and not one of Noelie's) but I made a rookie mistake and put it on without a base colour and it looked woeful, hopefully tomorrow will bring something decent! This is gorgeous, it's like Mini Eggs :)x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah it is like a mini egg!! Those things are amazing :P x

      Delete
  8. Gosh I've been debating this one for awhile and while I'm not a yellow fan I love how these colors play together. Your blog is dangerous for my wishlist and wallet ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha Awh thank you :D I'm not a pink fan at all but this is such a great polish. Very versatile ;)

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les