13 July 2012

It takes two to tango

Hey all!

I haven't worn a red polish in ages and Miss Sporty Red tango is one of my favourite nail polishes ever! I seriously cannot get over this polish! It's just such a bright, cherry red polish. I wore this a lot last year but I kind of got side tracked with all the new polish I kept buying :P

I am a bit apprehensive of using this polish in nail art because I love the way it looks as a full manicure. The bottle is really awkward so I'm using my Essence Cuticle removal gel bottle in the pictures :P


 Application was perfect! 2 easy coats over my stargazer 114 basecoat. If you have shorter nail (no white tip on show) you could definitely get away with one coat.

This is really glossy on its own but I would put on a topcoat just to stop chips :) Miss sporty polish is really durable though so you can easily get 4-5 days without chips and only minimal tip wear.

Price is around €3 now for 7ml. Pretty good value in my eyes, especially for this gorgeous red.I will be buying a back up of this polish but  I'm still on the lookout for a proper pin up red polish. Any recommendations?

brynncognito.tumblr.com

Cuti-CLUE-les

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous red. And I LOVE that Snape pic. bwahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D you started me on the whole Snape theme :P I love it too haha

      Delete
  2. Love the polish, and SNAPE FTW hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful red! Now I want to wear red too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D red is such a gorgeous colour. It'd look amazing on your nails

      Delete
  4. What a fantastic red, and I love the price. I agree though, they're bottles are awkward to pose with :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :P No matter how I hold it, it looks like my hand is deformed or something :D

      Delete
  5. That is a gorgeous red, lovely and vibrant! I might have to get it myself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's great! It lasts for ages without chips too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your nails are so long! And your nail beds look longs as well...do you always keep them this long or do you cut them down sometimes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually they are short in this post :P They really don't look long in person. I normally have them longer. It's easier for nail art but I broke a nail and just decided to cut them down for a while :)

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les