01 June 2012

Stripe to my Lou my darling....Haul

Hey all!

My striping tape finally arrived from Hong Kong. They took 15 days to arrive which is the maximum shipping time they have listed on their ebay page The ebay seller I bought from can be found HERE.
They arrived in a  a little plastic bag which kept they all together nice and handy. Each have their own individual plastic  bag around them making it easier to look through them and to pic out the colour you want to use.
This is how they all look when you take them out of the bag. They are a good size. The tape is thin and easy to manoeuvre. !0 colours are included in every packet:

I couldn't get the colours to show up  on paper. My skin is pretty pale so my thumb was the model ;)

In total, shipping included, 10 striping tape rolls cost €2.23. I have tried them out already and they look amazing on the nail. They stick really well too.I'm on a mission to use these in some intricate manicure's now :P Any suggestions? :)


Cuti-CLUE-les

17 comments:

  1. I ordered some striping tape recently, from the UK though so it only took a few days to arrive :P x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what you do with these!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh I've been meaning to get some! How did you like the seller?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are actually quite good. The shipping time was accurate, price is really fair and they are so quick to ship. Highly recommend them.

      Delete
  4. I've bought striping tape as well, but haven't gotten around to use it just yet. So I don't have ideas for you, but am looking so much forward to seeing what you come up with :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks :) Can't wait to see your nail ideas too :D

      Delete
  5. Ooh i can't wait to see how these turn out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll post the minute I try them out properly :D

      Delete
  6. I really need to buy some striping tape! I can't wait to see what you do with these :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh i'm excited for you getting these I can't wait to see what you do with them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I tried (and kinda failed) at using them the other week. I found them to just peel off after a few hours?? Annoying!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only had them on a few minutes but I will definitely check that out! That would really annoy me and put me off using them for decoration.

      Delete
    2. Yeah it was even after a few coats of TC grrrr. I recks they might be best for using in tape manis.

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les