04 June 2012

Run Forest Run!

Hey all!,

Today I have a swatch of Catrice Run Forest Run!. This is the newer version which I was kind of disappointed about. I love forest greens and the original version of this is to die for but has sadly been discontinued :'(

I do love this polish though! I was so upset that it wasn't the original that I refused to wear it for ages, I got this way back in September/October and this is the first full manicure :P


Run Forest Run is a creme polish and is opaque in one coat! SERIOUSLY! This definitely gave it extra points. I do 2 coats just to be sure but if I was stuck on time then this would be my go-to polish :)

Application is perfect and I didn't have any clean up to do.
On that basis alone I love the polish. I actually don't know why I am so surprised at the quality as Catrice are always on the top of their game in terms of nail polish. i wish they would stop discontinueing all the pretty polishes though :( just make your stand bigger Catrice and we'll all be happy campers ok?





In both pictures I have my usual basecoat of Stargazer 114 followed by two coats of Run forest Run! and one coat of Essence quick dry top coat.
I love how the polish looks indoors. So pretty! This is now one of my firm favourites and I will be wearing this again.
The polish officially graduated from Untried to tried :D I love the colour, I ADORE the name and the application is just phenomenal. Serious love for this polish if you haven't already guessed haha.

One slight problem with this polish is removal. It stained my skin and it looked like I'd spent the day gardening. The nails and the skin around them look grand but my thumbs look so dirty from holding the cotton wool during removal :P I'm going to soak them in lemon juice and water before my next mani. Hope that works!

What do ye think? Any good dark forest green polishes out there?



Cuti-CLUE-les




24 comments:

  1. This looks pretty similar to Catrice's King Of Greens, but I think that's a bit darker with some shimmer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly what I though after seeing swatches of it. Really glad I didn't pick that up now :P

      Delete
  2. This is a lovely shade of green! I wish we had this brand here

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh i love greens like this. very pretty against your skin tone, I have a couple colors similar that I love wearing. More than that though, I love the name! Forest Gump is always a favorite, I have to watch it every time it comes on lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) The name is what got me at the start :P I couldn't leave it in the shop ;)
      I've never actually seen the film though! only parts of it

      Delete
  4. I love greens. I usually go for darker ones, though... but this is great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I prefer darker ones too! But I am glad to have this in my collection :)

      Delete
  5. I think it's gorgeous and I agree with you: Catrice should make their stands bigger. And they should start selling their lovely polishes in Denmark too. At the same prices as everywhere else! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love greens. It's a great colour on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your nails are so pretty my ones now are short. Had to cute them. Like this green a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beautyshades :D I really like them this length :) Awh I hate cutting them down :(

      Delete
  8. This green is to die for!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am in love with it! Definitely a keeper :)

      Delete
  9. Relating to the comment above, is this darker than Catrice's King of Green? If yes, I'd better have to grab this...I've never tried and dark green is always very rare!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes this is darker :) this is also a creme polish while king of greens is a shimmer! I prefer this and you should grab this before it is gone :D

      Delete
  10. I love this shade of green on you. It really suits you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie :) that's really sweet of you to say :D I do love this polish

      Delete
  11. Gorgeous green! Where do you get these polishes from? Are they a local brand?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get them in Penny's and another chemist in town. I think they are a German brand!

      Delete
  12. Replies
    1. It looks amazing in the sun too :)

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les