15 June 2012

Day 16 in the Summer Challenge house

Hey all!


Challenge 16: Ladybird/ Ladybug


The challenge for today was fairly simple. I got my inspiration from this adorable picture
Image from bisd.us
I am a sucker for cute animal pictures lately!! Here is my manicure for the challenge:
I kept on most of the ladybird features. I changed the colours around and left out the book and glasses. I thought he would be happier high up in the clouds sitting on a leaf.

All of the details are in acrylic paint. You can probably tell by now but I love acrylic paint for nail art! I probably say that in every post. 






Here is how it looked in daylight:

I really love the leaf! I initially planned on doing a dark leaf with lighter green for the details but that's not very summery so I had to swap it around again.



 Just a quick and simple post although the manicure took a while to do. I get really distracted when I do nail art. I tried to do two manicures a day over the weekend but I barely managed one because I kept strolling around the house to do other things :P

Let me know what ye think! :)

Cuti-CLUE-les

28 comments:

  1. I love the leaf too! So detailed! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome!! I love how you did a whole scene!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you! It's really hard to plan them :P

      Delete
  3. This is what I am talking about...thanks for partaking in satisfying my nail obsessions. Love to see amazing manis like this!!! This is totally awesome! Very nice work. ; )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha you are very welcome Kelly! I hope you like tomorrow's mani just as much :D

      Delete
  4. That is adorable! My take on a ladybird would have been much simpler, haha! It must be nice to have the skills to draw :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I have a good few simple ones but I love art so I'm trying to get better at it :P

      Delete
  5. Wow, I just don't get how you can make the scenes so detailed! That's some huge talent you got there. :')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you! that is so nice of you to say x

      Delete
  6. Ah wow, I love this! You must have one heck of a steady hand!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I use a lot of paint to cover up the wobbles :P Thanks though :D

      Delete
  7. You really need to know how to draw to do this design :)Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab design I love it, soo much detail there. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie! I try to get as much in as I can :)

      Delete
  9. And again; this is amazing!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is absolutely adorable! you are frickin amazing at this, she's so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les