13 June 2012

Day 15 in the Summer Challenge house

Hey all,


Challenge 15: Hot Pink Freestyle


 So today's challenge was easy enough. I decided to stick with   a swatch. I haven't worn this polish and seeing as I fell in love with the other nail inc polish that came with it (Nails inc Atomic) I thought I might as well give this a go too :D

This is Nails inc OMP! (oh my pink). Ridiculous name in fairness but it is a really bright pink polish. It's not neon which is nice but it does catch your eye.

I got this free after collection a few tokens with the news of the world newspaper (now discontinued). I only really wanted the polish but I have used this quite a lot in nail art.





My usual basecoat of Stargazer 114, 2 coats of Nails inc OMP! and a layer of Essence quick dry topcoat. Application was amazing. " easy coats although one coat would do you. I always like to do 2 for safety :P

I took these pictures when we got the "heatwave" in Ireland a few weeks back so that's why my nails are long again :)

I doubt I will wear this as a full manicure again because pink is not a favourite of mine and I am very picky with the shades I like. It's great for nail art though :)

I am planning a few posts at the moment. Details can be found in my next post (later on today) including Blogger of the month, weekly favourite posts, monthly favourite polish, upcoming challenge, maybe a polish wishlist every other week. I'll probably have a few more ideas and maybe ye can leave some suggestions after ye read it.

Anyway, What's your favourite pink polish?


Cuti-CLUE-les

22 comments:

  1. Are you trying to be the first poster?!?!? Nice pink! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to your planned posts! Your nails are insanely long. I can't grow mine that long they tend to chip and crack at a certain point. I'm picky about pinks too, I don't know why. Its hard to find the right one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenni!

      Well they are way shorter now but they grow so quickly it's crazy!

      Delete
  3. my favorite pink of all time is OPI la pazitively hot. I ran out a while back and haven't replaced it, but if you're ever looking for a super bright barbie hot hot pink, that's definitely the best one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely look that up, thanks for the suggestion :)

      Delete
  4. Sounds cool with all the various posts you've planned, I'm looking forward to reading them all :)
    I like that pink, even though it's not my shade. I don't know which pink would be my favourite, but probably a more shocking pink one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you :)

      I'm really not fond of this one. Pinks just do not wow but a neon pink might do the job :D

      Delete
  5. I have OMP and Atomic too! They're nice polishes, even if I don't use them too often. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I barely use them either! But free polish is free polish :P

      Delete
  6. wow i love the colour!
    I don't know which colour is my fav pink. I've got loads of them.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really hard to pick from all the different shades :)

      Delete
  7. Love the shape of your nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm quite attracted to this shade of pink--not too sweet, not too harsh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nails inc have some amazing polish shades I have to say

      Delete
  9. I really like this polish on you! I think that my favorite pink is Elephantistic Pink from OPI; I love the color and the name!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi hun I wanted to let you know that I awarded you on my blog.
    That manicure is very bright, but I like it :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les