23 May 2012

Wake me up before you go go...

Hey all,

How are ye? I seriously can't get this song out of my head "Train-Drive by". I'm not normally a fan of this type of music but it is so catchy! Really confusing seeing as I quoted Wham!in the title but sure no harm : )

Anyway, today I have another of the polishes from the Essence New glam collection called "Toffee to Go". I love these little bottles. They look so sweet sitting on the shelf :)


Here I have 2 coats of Essence Toffee to go over a basecoat of my usual Stargazer 114. It is such a smooth polish to apply. The brush is really easy to use and the polish itself is easy to control. I didn't have any clean up to do around the edges of the nails.  A major bonus point in my book.

Nude polishes are really grabbing my attention this year and I love finding new ones to try out. The polish itself is a touch pinker in real life but my camera decided that nude polish means nude and that's all I was getting :P
 As per usual with Essence polishes this was €1.29 for a 5ml bottle. I am really loving the Nude glam collection so far. Essence usually have at least one polish that I like in every collection but this one seems to be an all round winner for me! We'll have to see how I feel after swatching the other 3 polishes I have...*fingers crossed*

I thought this polish would be quite close to the boots brand 17 in Forever (swatches HERE if ye missed it) but I think this polish is a proper nude polish and sides more with the human skin tone colour nude than the paint colour nude.I really hope ye understand what I'm saying there... : D

This is definitely not a match for my skin tone but then again Irish skin is very hard to match ;) I think it looks great on and I will be wearing this again. It's perfect for nail art. I have already used it in the guest post I did for Annabel from The Three Little Búhoes (INSERT link).







Are ye nude fans or would ye rather go for colourful manicures this Summer?

Cuti-CLUE-les

20 comments:

  1. Lush Nude :-) I've been loving nudes lately!

    I'm more for bright colours in the summer mind, there's something about corals and blue's that make me smile hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love corals! It's always good to have a nude polish that works for you though :)

      Delete
  2. Love it! something about nudes they're just so great.

    Colors are awesome too, but it's whatever you feel like at that moment=]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! I've been wearing a lot of colour lately due to the summer challenge but you can't beat a good nude polish :P

      Delete
  3. I like nudes but I also like to wear color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so not a nude fan :D I've never had a nude colour on my nails at all, so I'd pick colour over nude at any time :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg haha that's crazy :P The nude polishes are slowly moving towards the back of my stash though :P I just have to many fun summer colours to choose from! :D

      Delete
  5. Oh that's a lovely nude, I do like me a good nude!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too :) Shame it is so hard to find one that suits my skin tone :P

      Delete
  6. I like it but I'm a bright colours girl specially in the summer time. Nice shade for maybe Autumn :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely be wearing it come September :) Plus I have loads of untried bright colours to get through this summer :P

      Delete
  7. Stop confusing me! I thought you were going to talk about that Wham song and now I have that stuck in my head!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Wham and Train! I'm really into nudes right now. So classy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nudes are just so versatile! And train are so fricking catchy :P Love them!

      Delete
  9. this is the PERFECT nude. absolutely gorg.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really glad you like it :) It's one of my favourite's!

      Delete
  10. I love this! Such a lovely nude. Wish I had access to Essence polishes xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm surprised they haven't spread out to other places yet because they are really great polishes.

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les