21 May 2012

Lacking in lilac

Hey all,

Just a quick little post for ye today. Here is Catrice Lucky in lilac. This is my second time wearing this polish and I have to say I preferred it the first time :P No idea why but I thought it was lighter than it actually is. No harm sure, I'll use it up :)
 So this is Lucky in lilac. It is a really nice creme lilac (duh!) polish but I just don't feel anything when wearing it. It's just there :P
This needs 2 coats maximum. Application was perfect! no clean up necessary.

I'm not a huge purple fan anyway but it looked so nice on other people. I don't think it suits my skin tone .

My usual basecoat of Stargazer 114 followed by 2 coats of lucky in lilac. I didn't bother with a top coat as it is fairly glossy on its own :)
Are ye fans of purple polish?

Cuti-CLUE-les

22 comments:

  1. Ohh preeeeeety! I love purple polish :-) my favourite being GOSH Gasoline and Barry M's Berry Ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love Berry ice cream! My absolute favourite!

      Delete
  2. from what I can tell this looks great on you! this is my kinda purple =]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh thank you! I'm having second thoughts about it now :P

      Delete
  3. I love purple polishes, it's my favourite colour! And from the pics it looks as if it suits your skin tone great! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I think I was cranky writing this post or something haha

      Delete
  4. I'm weird in that purple is my favorite color, but for nail polish its probably my 4th favorite lol. I do love this color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate pink but one of my favourite polishes ever is Barry m Pink Flamingo ;) your not alone :P

      Delete
  5. I don't have this colour but is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how it looks in the bottle :)

      Delete
  6. I love purples, this is no exception!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think purple looks THAT great on me, but for some reason I'm always drawn to purple nail polishes :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean! I love off white colours but they make me look like death :P They look so pretty though ;)

      Delete
  8. Gorgeous color - and girrrrl, you've got some nails! Theyre gorgeous. I'm having an acute attack of nail envy. Wah. Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha that comment just made my day! thank you so much :)

      Delete
  9. I love purple polishes and everything that is purple haha crazy purple lady LOL anyways girl like Kaki said, you've got amazing nails! I mean it, they look so healthy (I bet they are too) gosh so jealous right now :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :P Really glad you commented :D x

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les