16 April 2012

Caught in the act!!.....on the red carpet

Hey all,
How are ye all keeping? Today I thought it would be nice to throw up a post about one of my top nail varnish brands. I actually only heard of the brand Catrice before Christmas and I have collected quite a few since then.
Catrice Caught on the red carpet bottle
This is Caught on the red carpet by Catrice. It is one of my absolute favourite colours ever. These pictures were taken when I first got the polish (hence the short nails). I think I wore this for about 8 days before I reluctantly took it off.  I know Catrice are fairly hard to get hold of for the majority of bloggers overseas but if you get the chance to get some then seriously buy as many as you can :P Just blame me if people question you haha.
The colours changes depending on the light. Indoors it is generally a dark blood red. It's vampy and gorgeous!
In sunlight it looks exactly like the colour in the bottle.I love how it changes. It means you don't get bored with it quickly and both colours are beautiful
I got a load of compliments on this polish which is always nice.




Taken in natural light
 I think this was actually the first time I ever got a nail related compliment. This polish has a special place in my collection.

To make it opaque I needed 2 coats. The formula was perfect! It glided on and drying time, like all catrice varnishes, was perfect. No bubbling or streaks and the polish didn't drag. I have a base coat and top coat on in these pictures.

I haven't worn this polish for a while but every time I do I fall in love with it all over again.This picture shows the change in colour. In reality it is a teeny tiny bit darker. This would be one of my favourite reds. 

 Catrice nail polishes cost €2.79 each for a 10ml bottle. This is one of the reasons why I love this brand. You really get a lot for your money. I know quite a few people  that wouldn't buy cheap polishes because they think the quality is awful. They could not be more wrong with these.
Taken indoors in sunlight 

Taken indoors
Do any of ye have polishes by Catrice? They have recently discontinued quite a few of their polishes. I wouldn't worry though because they have re-released some of their more popular polishes. Some have been changed slightly but they are still worth picking up. That's all for today! I hope ye all had a nice weekend. Let me know what yer favourite Catrice polish is.

Oh and I just want to thank ye all for following! I never thought I would have 18 followers after 3 months never mind a week!!! I'm so appreciative of all your nice comments. I do take the time to read and respond to all comments and emails the moment I recieve them.

  I hope to have a little "blogger of the week" series going on like other bloggers just to highlight my favourite blogs. I will start this around June if ye are interested. I'll pop up a little poll about it later so if ye get a chance just have a little vote and tell me if ye would like to see this or not. If ye have any other recommendations of things ye would like to see on my blog send me an email at cuticlueless@gmail.com or scribble it down in the comment section below.


Cuti-CLUE-les

16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It looks so much better in person :) Glad you like it!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It really is. Glad I picked it up (although it didn't take too much convincing haha)

      Delete
  3. Now THAT is one dead sexy red. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha! that's pretty much the reaction I had when I first wore it.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. You really should if you get a chance! They have such amazing colours.

      Delete
  5. Such a pretty colour, I've never tried Catrice mind.

    I have awarded you a Versatile Blogger Award by the way, details are on my blog :)

    Thanks for the follow, I have followed back.

    Linzi xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot of people haven't tried this brand. They are great though I can't say enough about them (As you probably know from my blabbing haha)

      Awh thanks!

      Delete
  6. What a luscious berry color - mmmm...I've been a polish lover for over a year now and STILL don't own Catrice :( One day! This is my mission!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you luck on your mission...It's dangerous but the rewards are great! ha! It's a lovely colour. Catrice have some beautiful ones.

      Delete
  7. First off, thank you so much for the award (it led me to your awesome blog!! :D) and second, this polish looks fantastic!!! I have never tried any Catrice polishes yet, but I would like to. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you so much!
      I'm glad so many people want to try this brand. They are so reliable and chipping is almost non-existent (I swear I should do pr for them I love them so much haha)

      Delete
  8. I must find this polish brand! This red is GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it and YES you need this brand in your life!! They also do make up but I don't have any. It gets great reviews though.

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les